New Headquarters and Rebreather IT College for the Asia-Pacific area in the outstanding facilities of Villa Alba in Bali!
closed circuit rebreather
IANTD : CCR NORMOXIC TRIMIX INSTRUCTOR
padi : tec 60 ccr
TDI : CCR MIXED GAS INSTRUCTor
This is the instructor level certification course for instructors wishing to teach the mixed gas closed circuit rebreather course.
The objective of this course is to train instructors to teach mixed gas rebreather diving, and to develop technical rebreather diving skills appropriate to diving to a maximum depth 60 metres (maximum depth set by the manufacture of the specific unit) using Trimix with 16 percent oxygen (O2) or greater.
- 21 years old
- Must assist in at least 1 Normoxic Trimix Diver Program. This may be prior to or during the IEC.
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Advanced EANx Instructor in Active Teaching Status, and IANTD Trimix Diver or equivalent.
- Must have taught a minimum of 3 Open Water, 3 Advanced Open Water,3 EANx, and 3 Advanced EANx Diver programs
- Must have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 350 logged dives, of which at least 100 were deeper than 39 mt and at least 25 were on Normoxic Trimix or Trimix.
- 18 years old
- Be certifi ed as a PADI Tec 40 CCR Instructor on the specific CCR to be used in the course.
- Be a PADI Tec 60 CCR Diver on the specific CCR to be used in the course.
- Have taught at least one Tec 40 CCR Diver course.
- Have logged at least 300 dives, including 150 CCR dives and 150 CCR hours, including 120 dives and 120 hours using the specific CCR used in the instr. course
- Of these dives, at least 25 must be trimix/heliox CCR dives deeper than 40 metres/130 feet.
- Have assisted with at least one PADI Tec 60 CCR course.
- 21 years old
- TDI CCR Air Diluent Decompression Procedures (unit specific) Instructor (or equivalent) with 15 students taught and 1 year teaching experience on the unit specific CCR
- TDI Open Circuit Trimix Instructor 100 metres full rating or equivalent, with 15 students taught and 1 year teaching experience of Trimix open circuit
- Proof of 30 logged mixed gas dives on a rebreather with 15 logged dives beyond 65 metres
Course Duration : 6 Days
Certification / Option :
IANTD : CCR Normoxic Instructor - 60 Mt
PADI : TEC 60 CCR Instructor - specific unit
TDI : CCR Mixed Gas - 60 Mt - specific unit
Course Price : 1450 Euros
- Instructor Kit : On request
- Certification fee : subject to country of residence