New Headquarters and Rebreather IT College for the Asia-Pacific area in the outstanding facilities of Villa Alba in Bali!
closed circuit rebreather
iantd : ccr trimix instructor
padi : tec 100 ccr instructor
tdi : ccr advanced mixed gas instructor
This is the instructor level certification course for instructors wishing to teach advanced mixed gas closed circuit rebreather course.
The objective of this course is to train Rebreather Instructors in an extended decompression diving environment using helium-based gas mixtures. This instructor level training develops technical rebreather diving skills appropriate to diving to a maximum depth 100 metres (or the maximum depth set by the manufacturer of the specific unit), using custom Trimix as a breathing gas.
- 21 years old
- Must be qualified as a IANTD Rebreather Normoxic Instructor in Active Teaching Status.
- Have a minimum of 2 years of teaching experience, and proof of a minimum 150 logged Rebreather dives.
- Must have taught 6 Rebreather Diver programs of which 3 must have been Normoxic Trimix Rebreather Diver.
- Must provide proof of a minimum of 400 logged dives, of which 100 were on Trimix.
- 18 Years old
- Be certified as a PADI Tec 60 CCR Instructor on the specific CCR unit the instructor is qualifying
- Be a PADI Tec 100 CCR Diver on the specific CCR to be used in the course.
- Have taught at least one Tec 60 CCR Diver course.
- Have logged at least 350 dives, including 200 CCR dives and 200 CCR hours, including 120 dives and 120 hours using the specific CCR used in the course. Of these 120 dives, at least 50 must be trimix/heliox CCR dives deeper than 40 metre and 25 must be trimix/heliox CCR dives deeper than 60 metres.
- Have assisted with at least one PADI Tec 100 CCR course.
- Minimum age 21
- TDI CCR Mixed Gas (unit specific) Instructor (or equivalent) with 10 mixed gas students taught and 1 year teaching experience on the unit specific CCR
- Properly verified and logged proof of 30 mixed gas dives on the unit specific rebreather with 15 logged beyond 65 metres.
Course Duration : 6 Days
Certification / Option :
IANTD - CCR Trimix Instructor - 100 mt
PADI - TEC 100 CCR Istructor - 100 mt - specific unit
TDI - CCR Adv. Mixed Gas Instuctor - 100 mt - specific unit
Course price : 1450 Euros
- Instructor Kit : on request
- Certification fee : subject to country of residence