New Headquarters and Rebreather IT College for the Asia-Pacific area in the outstanding facilities of Villa Alba in Bali!
OPEN CIRCUIT ADVANCED NITROX
IANTD / TDI ADVANCED NITROX DIVER - PADI : TEC 40 DIVER
This course examines the use of EANx (Enriched Air Nitrox) above 40% of oxygen content.
The object of this course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards and proper procedures for utilizing EANx (Enriched Air Nitrox) for dives requiring limited decompression in recreational diving depths. This course develops diving skills and provides a greater understanding of the EANx concept of diving.
- 15 years at the start of the course with parent/guardian authorization
- Certified Nitrox Diver and Deep Diver
- Show proof of 30 logged open water dives
Course Duration :
- 2 - 3 days
Certifications / Options :
- IANTD Advanced Nitrox Diver - Nitrox mixes till 100% of oxygen, maximum -42m, one stage cylinder, maximum 15 minutes of deco allowed. This course can upgrade into IANTD Advanced Recreational Trimix Course to -48m with max. 15 minutes of deco.
- PADI Tec 40 Diver - Nitrox mixes till 50% of oxygen, maximum -40m, no stage cylinder, maximum 10 minutes of deco allowed.
- TDI Advanced Nitrox Diver - Nitrox mixes till 100% of oxygen, maximum -40m, no stage cylinder, no deco.
- TDI Decompression Procedures** OR Intro to Tech can be combined with this course.
Special Required Equipment :
- Two DIN connection regulators, one with 2m10 long hose.
- Stage cylinder and oxygen regulator (provided during training)
- Deco buoy and reel
- Wrist slate
Course Price :
- **Special offer TDI Adv. Nitrox + Deco Procedures - 3 days - €500
- If course materials were not studied in advance before the course 1 additional day will be required - supplement €150.
- Student Kit & Manual : €50
- Certification Fee : €35