New Headquarters and Rebreather IT College for the Asia-Pacific area in the outstanding facilities of Villa Alba in Bali!
The Cavern Diver course is intended to provide a safe, supervised introduction to diving in natural overhead environments.
The objective of this course is to train divers in the proper planning, procedures, techniques and hazards of cavern diving.
Cavern diving is defined as any dive conducted within the light zone of a cave.
Cave diving is any dive conducted beyond the light zone of a cave.
The light zone of a cave is defined as that part of the cave, from which natural light illuminating the entrance and is visible at all times.
However, this course introduces students to the skills, procedures and techniques that cavern diving has in common with cave diving, but it is not intended to provide an introduction or enticement to cave diving.
After successful completion of the Cavern Diver course, divers may begin their cave training.
This program is available with IANTD, PADI and TDI.
- Minimum age : 18 years (15 years with parental authorisation if IANTD or TDI)
- IANTD : Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent, with at least 10 logged dives.
- PADI : Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent, with at least 50 logged dives.
- TDI : Open Water certified diver or equivalent with at least 25 logged dives.
Course Duration : 3 days / 4 Dives
Certification / Options :
- IANTD - 39 metres maximum depth, daylight zone of the cave.
- PADI - 40 metres maximum depth, daylight zone of the cave.
TDI - 40 metres maximum depth daylight zone of the cave.
Required Equipment : 2 diving lights / torches
Course Price : 450 Euros
- Student Kit & Manuals : 50 Euros
- Certification Fee : 35 Euros