New Headquarters and Rebreather IT College for the Asia-Pacific area in the outstanding facilities of Villa Alba in Bali!
OPEN CIRCUIT DECO 45m
padi : Tec 45 Diver
This course examines the theory, methods and procedures of planned stage decompression diving.
The objective of this course is to train divers how to plan and conduct a standard staged decompression dive not exceeding a maximum depth of 45 meters. The most common equipment requirements, twinset, gear setups, decompression techniques and decompression mixtures (including oxygen and Nitrox) are presented. Students are permitted to utilise Nitrox mixes or O2 for decompression according to their current certification level.
- 18 years at the start of the course
- Certified Advanced Nitrox Diver or Tec 40 diver (for Tec 45 course)
- Show proof of 25 logged open water dives (50 logged dives for Tec 45 course)
- 2 - 3 days
Certifications / Options :
- TDI Decompression Procedures Diver - Maximum -45m, one stage cylinder.
- This course can be taken in conjunction with the TDI Advanced Nitrox Course OR combined with TDI Extended Range.
- PADI Tec 45 Diver - Nitrox mixes till 100% of oxygen, maximum -45m, one stage cylinder.
- Tec 40 or Advanced Nitrox certification is required before this level.
Special Required Equipment :
- Two DIN connection regulators, one with 2m10 long hose.
- Stage cylinder and oxygen regulator (provided during training)
- Deco buoy and reel
- Wrist slate
Course Price :
- TDI : Decompression Procedures Diver - €350
- PADI : Tec 45 Diver - 450 Euros - in promotion* at €400
- SPECIAL OFFER - TDI : Advanced Nitrox & Decompression Procedures 3 days course
- 550 Euros - in promotion* at €500
- If TDI course materials were not studied in advance before the course 1 additional day will be required - supplement €150.
- Student Kit & Manuals : €50 each
- Certification Fee : €35 each
*For a limited period only.