New Headquarters and Rebreather IT College for the Asia-Pacific area in the outstanding facilities of Villa Alba in Bali!
OPEN CIRUIT SOLO DIVER
SDI Solo Diver
One of SDI’s most popular courses, the Solo Diver program teaches experienced recreational divers how to safely dive independently of a dive buddy or strengthen your buddy team skills.
The course stresses on proper dive planning, personal limitations, accident prevention as well as the benefits, hazards, and proper procedures for diving solo. You will also learn which additional equipment is required for solo diving including it's proper usage and assembly. This is the perfect course for underwater photography and underwater video divers.
- 21 years at the start of the course
- Certified Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent
- 100 logged dives
Course Duration :
- 2 days
Certification / Program limits :
- Upon successful completion of this course divers can enrol in Solo Diving activites
- Allowed depth is subject to diver's certification level
Required Equipment :
- Redundant air source
Course Price :
- Student Kit & Manual : €50
- Certification Fee : €35