New Headquarters and Rebreather IT College for the Asia-Pacific area in the outstanding facilities of Villa Alba in Bali!
OPEN CIRCUIT TeK sidemount course
This course teach divers a different approach to equipmet configuration and a new set of skills to master.
Sidemount configuration can be used in different environments as cave dives, wreck and technical dives. The objective of this course is to teach divers in conduct decompression dives in sidemount configuration with 3 or more cylinders. Most technical divers find the sidemount configuaration more easily managed on land and also in the water, when making dives that require 3 or more cylinders.
- Be 18 years old
- Be certified as AOW diver or equivalent
- Provide a proof of 30 logged dives.
Course duration :
- 3 days
Certification / Options:
- Upon successful completion of this course, graduates may engage in sidemount diving activities without supervision as long as the following limits are respected:
- Appropriate and necessary safety and decompression stops
- Planned dives to not exceed diver’s current certification level
- PADI - Tec sidemount diver
- TDI - Tech sidemount diver
Course price :
- Student Kit: €50
- Certification fee: €35