New Headquarters and Rebreather IT College for the Asia-Pacific area in the outstanding facilities of Villa Alba in Bali!
OPEN CIRCUIT TRIMIX 120
IANTD EXPEDITION TRIMIX DIVER
This is a unique most advanced training level, only available through IANTD.
This course provides the training required to competently and safely utilize breathing gases containing Helium for dives that require staged decompression to a depth of 120 metres. This program is designed to train OC Divers already involved in deep diving activities to more safely conduct exploration dives requiring extended decompression profiles and helium-based gas mixture. This program is not intended to be used as an enticement to divers who are content to remain in normal Trimix diving limits.
- Minimum age : 21 years
- Must have at least 300 dives of which 100 were Trimix dives or sufficient experience conducting technical dives to satisfy the instructor that the student has the ability and knowledge to continue into this level of training.
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Trimix Diver or equivalent.
Course Duration :
- 5 days (1 session in confined water, 4 dives in open water)
Certifications / Options :
- IANTD Expedition Trimix Diver - Maximum -120m, three stage cylinders.
Required Equipment :
- Twin set with manifold and isolator valve (provided during training)
- Backplate, harness and double bladder wing
- Deco cylinders and oxygen regulators (provided during training)
- 2 Deco buoys and reel with 50m of line (finger spool not appropriate)
- 2 Wrist slates
- 2 Bottom Timers (or dive computers that can be put in gauge mode)
Course Price :
- IANTD Expedition Trimix Diver - €1650
- Student Kit & Manual : €50
- Certification Fee : €35