New Headquarters and Rebreather IT College for the Asia-Pacific area in the outstanding facilities of Villa Alba in Bali!
OPEN CIRCUIT TRIMIX 45/48m
IANTD Adv. Recreational Trimix Course - TDI : Helitrox Diver
Why dive on Nitrox, if you can dive on Trimix ?
This course examines the theory, methods and procedures for planned stage decompression diving, using Helium in the breathing mixture and Nitrox as well, as pure oxygen, for recreational decompression diving till -48m (IANTD) or -45m (TDI). The objective of this course is to train divers in the benefits, hazards and proper procedures for Trimix, Nitrox and Ooxygen on dives requiring limited decompression in recreational diving depths. Upon successful completion of this course, students can engage decompression diving activities without direct supervision, utilizing helium and/or nitrox mixtures.
- 15 years at the start of the course with parent/guardian authorization (IANTD) - 18 years (TDI)
- Certified Nitrox Diver and Deep Diver OR Intro to Tech diver or equivalent
- Certified Adv. Nitrox Diver (TDI): Helitrox Diver course can be taught in conjunction with Advanced Nitrox course
- Show proof of 30 logged open water dives (IANTD) - 50 logged open water dives (TDI)
Course Duration :
- 2 - 3 days
Certifications / Options :
- IANTD - Advanced Recreational Trimix Diver - maximum -48m, Nitrox mix till 100% of oxygen, Trimix mix with max. END of 24 meters; maximum 15 minutes of deco allowed.
- TDI - Helitrox Diver - maximum -45m, max. 20% Helium, one stage cylinder.
Special Required Equipment :
- Two DIN connection regulators, one with 2m10 long hose.
- Stage cylinder and oxygen regulator (provided during training)
- Deco buoy and reel
- Wrist slate
Course Price :
- IANTD - Advanced Recreational Trimix Course - 3 days / 4 dives (2 on trimix) - €450
- Upgrade : From IANTD Advanced Nitrox to IANTD Advanced Recreational Trimix Diver - €120
- TDI - Helitrox Diver Course – 2 days / 4 dives (2 on Trimix) – €450
- TDI - Package : Advanced Nitrox + Helitrox – 3 days / 6 dives (of which 2 on Trimix) – €650
- Student Kit & Manual : €50 each
- Certification Fee : €35 each