New Headquarters and Rebreather IT College for the Asia-Pacific area in the outstanding facilities of Villa Alba in Bali!
OPEN CIRCUIT TRIMIX 60M
IANTD Normoxic Trimix diver - PADI TEC 65 - TDI TRIMIX DIVER
This course provides the training required to competently and safely utilize breathing gases containing Helium for dives that require staged decompression to a maximum depth of 60 metres.
The objective of this course is to train divers in the proper techniques, equipment requirements and hazards of basic technical Trimix diving (till the -60m zone) and utilising Nitrox mixtures or Oxygen for staged decompression. This course is a prerequisite for the Advanced Trimix Diver Course.
- Minimum age : 18 years
- Minimum of 100 logged dives (25 to be deeper than 30 metres)
- Advanced Nitrox Diver and certified to do at least 15 minutes of deco, except for DSAT Tec Trimix 65 Diver, where the DSAT Tec 50 Diver (or equivalent) is a prerequisite.
Course Duration :
- 3 to 5 days (1 session in confined water and 4 - 6 dives in open water)
Certifications / Options :
- IANTD Normoxic Trimix Diver - Maximum -60m, one stage cylinder.
- NEW ! IANTD Normoxic Trimix Diver in CAVE Environment - full cave diver certiifcation required
- PADI Tec Trimix 65 Diver - Maximum -65m, two stage cylinders / Must be certified PADI Tec 50 Diver OR Technical Air Diver before the course.
- TDI Entry Level Trimix Diver - Maximum -60m, one stage cylinder.
Required Equipment :
- Twin set with manifold and isolator valve (or 15 liters with twin valve with TDI or IANTD) (provided during training)
- Backplate, harness and double bladder wing
- Deco cylinder(s) and oxygen regulator(s) (provided during training)
- 2 Deco buoys and reel with 50m of line (finger spool not appropriate)
- 2 Wrist slates
- 2 Bottom Timers (or dive computers that can be put in gauge mode)
Course Price :
- IANTD Normoxic Trimix Diver - €850
- NEW ! IANTD Normoxic Trimix Diver in CAVE Environment - €1350
- PADI Tec Trimix 65 Diver - €650
- TDI Basic Trimix Diver - €850
- Student Kit & Manuals : €50
- Certification Fee : €35