New Headquarters and Rebreather IT College for the Asia-Pacific area in the outstanding facilities of Villa Alba in Bali!
OPEN CIRCUIT WRECK DIVER
IANTD - PADI - TDI/SDI WRECK DIVER
Intriguing to explore, wrecks open fascinating windows to the past; the Recreational Wreck Diver course teaches you the ins and outs for a responsible wreck diving.
This Program is designed to develop wreck and cavern diving skills within the limits of light penetration to insure self-responsibility, capacity of risk management and how to avoid common hazards in overhead environments. Wreck diver training has two levels, a recreational level and advanced level.
- Minimum age 15 years with parent authorization
- Adventure Diver (for PADI course) OR Advanced Diver for IANTD and TDI/SDI course
Course Duration :
- 2 days
Certification / Options :
- IANTD and TDI/SDI - Wrek diver - Maximum depth according to diver's certification level; but not exceeding 39m. - daylight zone of the wreck.
- PADI - Wrek diver - Maximum depth according to diver's certification level; but not exceeding 30m. - daylight zone of the wreck.
Required Equipment :
- 2 diving lights / Torches
Course Price :
- Thistlegorm trip supplement €79
- Dunraven trip supplement €57
- Student Kit & Manuals : €50
- Certification Fee : €35