New Headquarters and Rebreather IT College for the Asia-Pacific area in the outstanding facilities of Villa Alba in Bali!
cCR advanced wreck
This Program is designed to train divers in extended wreck penetration diving and the technical utilization of EANx for wreck exploration and the use of EANx and oxygen for decompression.
This Program includes a minimum of 240 minutes of bottom timer to be completed within at least 6 wreck penetration dives.
- Must be a minimum of 18 years of age.
- Must be qualified as Wreck or Cavern Diver.
- Must be qualified as an IANTD Rebreather Diver or equivalent.
- Must have a minimum of 40 logged dives; if dives in the course below 39 mt. are planned the diver must have 100 logged dives.
Course Duration :
- 4 days
- IANTD - CCR Advanced Wreck Diver - No dives may be conducted to depths greater than the qualification of the student, or max. 51 mt.
Course Price :
- Consult us
- Student Kit : €50
- Certification fee : €35