New Headquarters and Rebreather IT College for the Asia-Pacific area in the outstanding facilities of Villa Alba in Bali!
CCR CAVERN DIVER
The CCR Cavern Diver specialty course is intended to provide a safe supervised introduction to diving in natural overhead environments, whilst diving with a closed circuit rebreather unit.
The objective of the CCR Cavern Diver is to familiarize divers with the skills, knowledge, planning, organization, procedures, techniques, problems and hazards of cavern diving, associated to the use of a CCR unit. Cavern diving is defined as any dive conducted within the light zone of a cave. This program is available with IANTD and TDI.
- Minimum age : 18 years (17 years with parenauthorization for IANTD course)
- TDI course - Certified CCR Diver with min. 25 logged dives (25 hours) on the specific unit
- IANTD - Certified CCR Diver or Recreational CCR Diver with min. 20 dives 10 of which on the specific unit
Course Duration :
- 2 days
- NEW! CCR Cavern Diver + Intro to Cave course : 6 days
Certification / Options :
- IANTD CCR Cavern Diver - Max. depth 39m, daylight zone of the cave
- TDI CCR Cavern Diver - Max. depth 30m, no decompression dive, daylight zone of the cave
Required Equipment :
- 2 diving lights
- Bailout stage regulator with long hose, inflator hose and SPG
Course Price :
- NEW! CCR Cavern Diver + Intro to Cave course : €1150
- Student Kit & Manuals : €50
- Certification Fee : €35