New Headquarters and Rebreather IT College for the Asia-Pacific area in the outstanding facilities of Villa Alba in Bali!
IN WATER RECOMPRESSION PROVIDER & supervisor
This Program is designed to train competent divers in the safer use and technology of basic of in-water recompression (IWR) using pure Oxygen as a breathing gas.
The objectives of the program are to train divers to make the best decisions with the given information in how to assist divers with DCS. This course teach and explain options for caring divers injured in remote locations from DCI, while practicing the skills required to be more safe, in the event one is required to perform IWR.
- To become an In-Water Recompression Provider:
- 21 years old
In order to become an In-Water Recompression Supervisor:
- 21 years old
- Certification as Advanced Nitrox / Advanced Recreational Trimix Diver or equivalent
- Diver First Aid cetification
- Rescue Diver certification
- Oxygen provider certification
- Full Face Mask diver certification
- Proof of 100 logged dives
- For rebreather divers proof a minimum of 50 dives on the rebreather used in the course.
Course Duration :
- 3 days for the In Water Recompression Provider Course
- 4 days for the In Water Recompression Supervisor Course
Required Equipment :
- Personal Diving Equipment
Course Price :
- In-Water Recompression Provider - €650
- In-Water Recompression Supervisor - €850
- Student Kit & Manuals : €50
- Certification Fee : €35