New Headquarters and Rebreather IT College for the Asia-Pacific area in the outstanding facilities of Villa Alba in Bali!
Oxygen Equipment Service Technician
This course enables the successful candidate to engage in the preparation of scuba equipment for technical diving gases. Main topic is the oxygen cleaning of oxygen compatible equipment.
Course is available through IANTD (Life Support Systems Technician - LSST) or TDI (Oxygen Service Technician).
- 18 years old
- TDI program : Certification as Nitrox Gas Blender or equivalent
- IANTD program : Certification as Trimix Gas Blender or equivalent
- Provide proof of VIP certification through a recognized agency
- Provide proof of certification through a recognized manufacturing company regulator clinic
- Provide proof of employment through a recognized scuba related facility, manufacturer/distributor or proof of intent to acquire such employment
Course Duration :
- 2 days
Certifications / Options
- Only limited by techical qualifications of the student, as well as by the equipment and workshop at disposal.
- IANTD - Life Support Systems Technician (LSST)
- TDI - Oxygen Service Technician
Required Equipment :
- Basic diver toolbox with spanners, screw drivers and LAN keys, as well as a soft edged o-ring remover tool (dentist tool)
- Oxygen compatible lubricant
Course Price :
- IANTD - Life Support Systems Technician (LSST) - €240
- TDI - Oxygen Service Technician - €360
- Student Kit & Manual : €50
- Certification Fee : €35